Studio Fuksas is currently looking for Junior Architects, the position is based in our Rome office.
Successful candidates must demonstrate effective capability in planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives in which Studio Fuksas is involved. We are searching for a full-time team member who is dedicated, detail oriented, and articulate; possesses strong design skills; and is excited about contributing in a collaborative setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Preparing Program and Design documentation. – Site analysis and project research as assigned. – Project drawing documentation during the SD and DD Phases – Preparation of project graphics and illustrations.. – Working with the project Design Architect, Design Director and Design Principal as part of the Design Team. – Working with assigned team deadlines and milestones.
Qualifications & Skills
– Master’s degree in Architecture
– Minimum 3 years’ prior experience working in an architectural office.
– Proficient using AutoCAD, 3D software design Platforms, Revit as a plus.
– Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), SketchUp as a plus, Microsoft Office
– Commitment to excellence and high standards
– Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
– Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
– Ability to manage priorities, resources and workflow
– Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
– Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
– Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
– Proficiency in English, Italian and French as a plus
Must have EU work permit.
Please submit your application with CV, Portfolio and Cover Letter at the following mail address: email@example.com