Studio Fuksas is looking for young interns to join its studio in Rome!
This is an opportunity for European citizens or who have a valid working VISA for the EU to join a creative and international working enviroment.
As intern you will be fully involved in the design process and have the chance to learn while make a significant contribution to the projects Studio Fuksas is involved in.
– Passion for architecture and design
– Currently working towards a bachelor or master of architecture or recently graduated
– Strong graphic and design talent
– Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, available and willing to get the job done well
energetic and passionate mindset
– Fluency in written and spoken English, Italian and French knowledge is considered a plus
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
– Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and 3D
– Proficiency in 3D Rhino is considered a plus
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The selected candidates will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project. Candidates who are available immediately will have priority in the selection process.
Please submit your application with CV, Portfolio and Cover Letter at the following mail address: email@example.com